|Salary||€30000 - €35000 per annum + pension and health insurance|
|Published||22 days ago|
|Contact email||Lisa McCormack|
RECEPTIONIST | DUBLIN 17 | PERMANENT
Our client based in Dublin 17 has a fantastic opportunity for someone with a minimum of two years experience within a Reception, Admin/Office Support role who would like to take the next step in their career and join their team as Receptionist. This is an office-based role where working hours are 9am to 5.15pm Monday to Friday.
THE ROLE |
Located at Reception, this position is responsible for the co-ordination of customer support requests and providing administrative support to the wider Service Team.
ON ANY ONE DAY YOU WILL:
- Answer and distribute calls and general queries providing customers with excellent customer service
- Use a booking tool to plan, coordinate and ensuring that orders are in the correct status, notes are up to date.
- Maintain and update customer databases with details relating to stock and service records management
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- Excellent communication skills and be able to build and maintain effective relationships with customers
- Previous experience working at Reception or coordinating customer requests
- Strong administrative skills and a proficient user in the Microsoft User Package
- Ability to multi-task with excellent coordination skills, experience working with a booking system desirable
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.