Receptionist | Dublin CIty Centre | Permanent
RECEPTIONIST | DUBLIN CITY CENTRE | PERMANENT
Our client who is based in Dublin City Centre is searching for a Receptionist to join their facilities team on a permanent basis. This team member will play a pivotal role in enhancing the operational performance on the corporate site offices. They will be responsible for the day-to-day co-ordination of front of house and admin duties along with the facilities team.
- Meet and greet visitors on site supporting with requests
- Providing assistance with general office admin duties for the Facilities Team ensuring records are maintained
- Manage and monitor order requirements for the team including post and stationary orders
- Carry out premises and meeting room checks ensuring standards are maintained
- Previous experience working in reception is required, be capable of responding quickly and effectively to the operational requirements, prioritising duties to provide both an effective service delivery, daily operations and providing customer satisfaction.
- Good computer skills, with experience in Word/Excel/PowerPoint and Access.
- Excellent customer service skills
- A strong team player and an ability to multi-task
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland with branches located in Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.