Receptionist - Dublin 4 - €30k
At Staffline Recruitment we have a fantastic opportunity for a *Super Star* receptionist to take up a permanent position within a busy Accountancy Practice with offices in Dublin 4.
Our client seeks a self-motivated and experienced Receptionist who is an excellent multi-tasker and who has proven experience delivering exceptional customer service.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Answer all incoming calls; directing/transferring all calls to staff as appropriate
- Meet and greet clients
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Order stationery supplies and manager petty cash
- Support the team with general administration duties
- Maintaining the reception area in a neat and presentable manner
- Filing and managing office correspondence
This role requires someone who is friendly, positive, and energetic who enjoys dealing with people.
The successful candidate will also meet the following requirements:
- 1 - 2 years previous experience in a Reception or Administrative role
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure and to maintain and keep to deadlines.
- Ability to maintain strict privacy and confidentiality standards
- Punctual, diligent and reliable.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office.
- Keen to learn and follow instruction
If this sounds like the role for you, please do not delay in sending an up to date version of your cv for review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link
This permanent position will pay a salary in the region of €28,000 - €30,000 depending on experience. Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.