Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant | £9.61p/h
Part time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant | £9.61ph
Staffline are currently recruiting for a permanent, part-time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant within a busy, North Belfast based office. The role will require an individual with strong communication and administration skills, meticulous attention to detail and previous experience in a customer or client facing role with administration duties.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Switchboard and meeting and greeting Clients
- Assisting dispatch department with courier requirements and delivery schedule (small parcels)
- Handling phone enquiries and directing phone calls
- Diary management
- Handling money and working closely with accounts department on any administrative tasks
- Assisting client services team with client liaison
- Assisting production team with any additional duties e.g stocktaking supplies
- Administration support to sales team as and when required
- Co-operates with the Senior Management Team
- Personable and well presented
- Effective interpersonal and strong organisational skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- IT Proficient and ability to adapt quickly to new software's (desirable)
- Previous experience within a client or customer facing role (desirable)
Hourly rate - Starting at £9.61
Part time hours - 20 hours minimum per week (preferably Monday to Friday, 1pm-5pm with flexibility to work either longer hours or full time on occasion)
Benefits include - Medical Healthcare, Pension, Annual Pay Review, Pay Day Lunches.
If you are interested in filling this position, please don't hesitate to apply.