Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking a "ReceptionistDD" on behalf of our client based in Dundalk Co. Louth. This is an exciting opportunity for one individual to join an expanding and successful organisation.
We are looking for a professional and enthusiastic individual to fill the role of Front of House Receptionist at our main Headquarters here in Dundalk. You will be the first point of contact for all staff and customers and an integral part of the organisational brand. Importantly you will champion of the organisational values and behaviours.
Client Support & Engagement
- Welcome all staff, customers, and contractors to site in a warm, professional & friendly manner
- Operate a busy switch, screening & directing calls to the appropriate staff member in a friendly manner
- Handling customer queries via phone, email, and general correspondence
- Support and assist with customer or staff events i.e. At Home Show etc
- Administration of hotel bookings for customers visits throughout the year and for trade show events in UK and Ireland i.e., January Furniture Show
- Keep a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures and rules.
Administrative and HR Support
- Diary management and management of meeting rooms
- Update internal contacts lists monthly and distribute to all staff
- Organise any local or international travel needs for staff to include flights, visas, transfers and hotels
- Administration of hotel bookings for staff throughout the year and for trade show events in UK and Ireland
- Provide administrative support to members of the Executive and SLT, as required
- Supporting functional teams in relation to administrative requirements including but not limited to printing packs, documentation, reports & contracts
- Ensure that reception is covered at all times (holidays, sickness, security cover etc)
- Update HR database on an ongoing basis
- Support recruitment process by co-ordinating interviews and working with the Hiring Manager throughout
- Schedule and co-ordinate training courses, both on and off site
- Assisting with mail as required
- Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member on a timely basis
- Assisting the HR team with recruitment, on-boarding and termination processes
- Provide support in the drafting and sending of any HR correspondence.
Third Party Support
- Responsible for replenishment of office and canteen supplies such as stationery and equipment.
- Take ownership of couriers used to ship items locally or internationally
- Facilities management including maintaining office services (such as cleaning and maintenance companies)
- Manage and replenish appropriate organisation Industry publications
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A minimum of 5 to 10 years previous experience in a front of house receptionist position
- Client orientated with strong customer service and organisational skills
- Courteous with excellent communication skills and confidence to communicate at all levels
- Exceptional relationship building and engagement skills
- Flexible and adaptable problem solver
- Ability to assess multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- Excellent professional etiquette
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient at Microsoft Office
If you have any interest in this role please apply now or contact email@example.com