Staffline Recruitment are now seeking a "Receptionist/Administrator" for our client based in Dundalk Co. Louth. As Receptionist/administrator you will become a key member of the team and assist with co-ordinating various activities which ultimately mean the organisation is run smoothly on a day to day basis.
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Arranging of meetings/ conference calls
- Scheduling of appointments / Diary management
- Manage a busy switchboard
- Typing, formatting and compiling of letters#
- Handling incoming and outgoing post and couriers
- Handling cash, card and cheque payments
- Adhering to GDPR confidentiality
- Management of professional fees
- Email management
- Ability to project manage various tasks to completion
- Coordinate Travel when required
- Manage all team expenses and company credit card purchases
- Live the Company Values in all dealings with colleagues and take responsibility for own development by undertaking activities to broaden experience & market knowledge.
- The individual should have strong administrative and organisational skills and be able to prioritise their workloads efficiently and effectively.
- Strong IT skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft office suite.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- A strong team player with a positive, proactive and flexible attitude.
- Confident, helpful with a polite and professional manner.
- The ability to work at one's own initiative.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment.
If you have any interest in this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org