Receptionist / Administrator (OMAGH TOWN)
Experienced and Confident Reception / Administrator required for Omagh Town
Salary depending on experience
Hours: Shifts between 9am-5pm (30 min lunch break)
- Meeting and greeting visitors, dealing with enquiries
- Operating the switchboard. Ensuring that telephone calls and emails are answered efficiently, ensuring adequate screening and directing of calls to the relevant departments and effectively dealing with all reception related enquiries.
- Managing all post, both incoming and out-going
- Accepting or directing deliveries
- Ordering / distribution of stationery
- Providing administration support for various departments within the company
- Uploading invoices & statements to the company database
- Management of accounts email inbox and directing queries/requests from this to the relevant dept
- Support management and staff to ensure efficient running of the office
The successful candidate will ideally have : -
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent at Grade C or above, including English and Maths
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a busy office environment
- Experience and proficiency in MS Office and IT Systems
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, and have a professional telephone manner
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Valid driving licence is essential
To apply please send cv to Noeline.McNamee@staffline.co.uk or call 028 6632 3300 (EXT 345)
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.