Receptionist / Office Coordinator - Charitable Organisation
At Staffline Recruitment we have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced and capable Office Coordinator to manage the Front of House operations and administration for a charitable organisation with offices in Dublin 1.
This role requires a highly organised, proactive and enthusiastic professional who will have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in office management, PA, corporate reception or team administrator role in a busy, fast paced environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing day-to-day office operations support including managing reception, booking travel, organising meetings, phone coverage, assisting with expenses
- Management of the CSR Portal on Sharepoint, liaising with our charity partners and updating content
- Providing direct day-to-day administrative support to senior executives
- Negotiating with suppliers for office stationary, equipment, maintenance, utilities
- Managing office building maintenance, ensuring health and safety issues are dealt with
- Meeting room set up for external meetings, ordering catering
- Managing ad hoc tasks and supporting the business as required
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Administrative / Office Management experience required (minimum 2+ years)
- Professional, friendly approach with strong client-facing skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An organised and enthusiastic approach to work
- Be able to multi-task while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage tasks / projects and work in a team environment
- Team player with strong people skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
To be considered for this opportunity, please send an up to date version of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
This permanent position will pay a salary in the region of €35,000 - €40,000, depending on experience.
For further information, please call Laura directly on 086 1409232.