RECEPTIONIST/SERVICE COORDINATOR | DUBLIN NORTH | PERMANENT
Our client based in Dublin North has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Receptionist/ Service Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. a permanent requirement for a Service Coordinator to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with their team providing customer service and office support at Reception who also has experience with scheduling bookings.
THE ROLE |
This position is a front-of-house role, primarily responsible for the co-ordination of customer support requests for service and order supplies and providing administrative support to the Directors of the business.
- Reception duties including answering and distributing calls and queries providing customers with excellent customer service
- Use a booking tool to plan, coordinate and follow up a range of company activities to maximise productivity including scheduling Service Engineers
- Maintaining and updating customer databases
- Database administration and management; stock and records management; updating and scheduling CRM; Creating and maintaining filing systems
- Accepting and recording of all incoming deliveries; dispatching all outgoing deliveries daily
- Organising and coordinating meetings and events for management team where required
- You will be able to build and maintain effective relationships with both clients and customers
- Experience working with a booking system
- You will have excellent coordination skills
- Strong administrative skills
- The ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and strong problem-solving skills
ABOUT STAFFLINE IRELAND?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the team, the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.