Receptionist | Swords | Permanent
RECEPTIONIST | SWORDS | PERMANENT
Our client who is based in Swords is searching for a Receptionist to join their Team on a permanent basis. This team member will play a pivotal role in enhancing the operational performance of the business. They will be responsible for the day-to-day co-ordination of front of house and sales admin duties.
- Meet and greet visitors along with coordination of diary management
- Assisting the Sales team with processing customer orders accurately on internal SAP system, ensuring customers are provided with a first class professional service
- Providing assistance with general office admin duties for the Sales Team ensuring records are maintained
- Previous experience working in reception is required, be capable of responding quickly and effectively to the operational requirements, prioritising duties to provide both an effective service delivery, daily operations and providing customer satisfaction.
- Good computer skills, with experience in Word/Excel/PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service skills
- A strong team player and an ability to multi-task
ABOUT STAFFLINE IRELAND?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the team, the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.