Receptionist with Admin Duties
Experienced and Professional Receptionist with Administrative duties required for temporary role in Omagh.
Rate of Pay : £10.50 per hr
Hours of Work : Mon - Thur, 8.45am - 5pm (29 hours weekly)
**Successful candidate will be required to complete an Access NI Disclosure
Duties will include
- Meeting and greeting visitors in a professional manner. This includes informing appropriate personnel of the arrival of clients, visitors and service providers etc.
- ***During Covid 19 times this will entail going through the Covid 19 Questionnaire prior to visitors/contractors etc entering building as directed, and keeping accurate written records for track and trace purposes
- Answering calls promptly, transferring to other personnel or recording messages accurately.
- Provide efficient and effective administrative support to the General Manager, Assistant Manager and the Board of Directors as required
- Maintaining a data base of applications to programmes and workshops
- Recording all financial transactions handled at Reception and giving a written record of same to the Assistant Manager along with end of the day cash and cash reconciliation;
- Undertake administrative duties to support the implementation of the Centre's communication and marketing strategy including providing promotional activity and programme materials both online and print.
- Assist with the coordination of and support to the delivery of programmes & workshops including the marketing, design and development of brochures and adverts, the registration process and programme evaluations.
- Co-ordinate the booking, allocation and diary management of the rooms, facilities and use of ZOOM within the Centre.
- Assist with the registration process for participants at ZOOM events, evening and/or weekend workshops/seminars as required.
- Co-ordinate the booking, allocation and diary management of the rooms, facilities and use of ZOOM within the Centre for internal and external use
- Liaise, as and when required, with housekeeping, catering staff and caretaking staff in relation to carrying out the relevant duties associated with the delivery of the Centre's services. Arrange hospitality as required.
- Provide logistical and technical support for the delivery of the Centre's services including room hire set-up, presentation set-up, PowerPoint preparation, audio visual equipment set-up, Zoom or other on-line meetings set up
- Support the Assistant Manager with the carrying out of periodic checks and identifying any maintenance, repairs and renewals required of the Centre's premises including its furniture and equipment.
- Assist with relevant elements of fundraising and the funding processes Including assistance with funding applications, reports for funders, collation of date etc.
- Provide support to the Assistant Manager as required in the exercise of their financial responsibilities. This will include counting and recording of daily income in the absence of the Assistant Manager.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the Centre web-site including regularly updating content, news and images.
- Develop and manage the Company's social media channels to include Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other relevant social media platforms as agreed with the Assistant Manager and General Manager.
- 5 GCSEs (Grade A-C) to include English Language and Mathematics or equivalent qualifications or higher standard of education
- NVQ Level II Business & Administration or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years' administrative/clerical experience within an office environment in a paid capacity
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of working with Microsoft packages including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Access and/or other Databases
- Experience of marketing and public relations including advertising, design of publicity material and presentations, updating of website and use of social media
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and effective time management
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Works effectively as a member of a team
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
For further information please contact Noeline McNamee on 028 6632 3300 ext 345
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.