Receptionist with Administration duties
Experienced and Professional Receptionist required for temporary role in Omagh for approx. 2-3 months beginning asap. Role will include administrative duties also.
Rate of Pay : £9.50 per hr
Hours of Work : Mon - Thur, 8.45am - 2.30pm (21 hours weekly)
Duties will include
- First Point of contact for visitors - facilitating entry and ensuring Track & Trace are completed and Centre personal informed of client, visitor and service providers arrival
- Answering calls in a professional manner, transferring or taking message as required
- Database Maintenance for programmes or workshops
- Processing transactions as required, keeping a record of same and providing to Management at the end of each day
- Provide efficient, effective and accurate administrative support to the General Manager, Assistant Manager and the Board of Directors as required
- Administrative duties to support the implementation of the Centre's communication and marketing strategy including providing promotional activity and programme materials both online and print.
- Assist with the coordination of and support to the delivery of programmes & workshops including the marketing, design and development of brochures and adverts, the registration process and programme evaluations.
- Co-ordinate the booking, allocation and diary management of the rooms, facilities and use of ZOOM within the Centre for both internal and external use.
- Assist with the registration process for participants at ZOOM events, evening and/or weekend workshops/seminars as required.
- Liaise, as and when required, with housekeeping, catering staff and caretaking staff in relation to carrying out the relevant duties associated with the delivery of the Centre's services. Arrange hospitality as required.
- Provide logistical and technical support for the delivery of the Centre's services including room hire set-up, presentation set-up, PowerPoint preparation, audio visual equipment set-up, Zoom or other on-line meetings set up
- Support the Assistant Manager with the carrying out of periodic checks and identifying any maintenance, repairs and renewals required of the Centre's premises including its furniture and equipment. Ensure all IT equipment is well maintained and in good working order.
- Assist with the proof-reading of relevant documents.
- Attend to such other administrative duties as are consistent with the role of the Receptionist with administration duties as may be reasonably requested by the Assistant Manager/General Manager.
- 5 GCSEs (Grade A-C) to include English Language and Mathematics or equivalent qualifications or higher standard of education
- NVQ Level II Business & Administration or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years' administrative/clerical experience within an office environment in a paid capacity
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of working with Microsoft packages including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Access and/or other Databases
- Experience of marketing and public relations including advertising, design of publicity material and presentations, updating of website and use of social media
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and effective time management
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Works effectively as a member of a team
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.