This is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Professional to join an expanding team on a Fixed Term Contract. A successful candidate will gain autonomy with the firm's compliance standards and oversight and to develop their career and gain experience in this niche, fast paced firm.
- Record journal entries in SAP for the assigned offices in-line with the established Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Perform account reconciliations, including, bank reconciliations, balance sheet accounts, etc., and resolve the reconciling items in a timely manner
- Perform period-end activities in accordance with the financial close schedules and the established guidelines
- Respond to local offices queries and post accounting adjustments as required
- Provide support for internal and external financial audits
Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years experience within a finance role
- Experience of using an accounting package (SAP desirable but not essential)
- Solid understanding of GAAP, IFRS and general accounting principles
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Drive and ambition to learn and to be part of a team
- Business proficiency in written and oral English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel
- Competitive salary.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Private medical insurance.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.