This energy firm have been providing their customers in Northern Ireland with excellent service for over 25 years.
Staffline Ireland are working with them to recruit a Records Officer to operate from their Belfast office.
Reporting to: Engineering Support Supervisor
The Records Officer will be responsible for updating, maintaining and developing the company's Geographical Information System (GIS).
- Update and maintain ArcGIS to ensure PNG complies with current Northern Ireland Street works legislation and HSG47.
- Ensure GIS updates are performed in a timely manner and to the required standard so as to meet internal standards.
- Perform data analysis and data queries within GIS.
- To arrange site audits to monitor the accuracy of as-laid data supplied by our alliance contractor as stipulated in our alliance contract, recording data from site excavations in relation to the surrounding built environment.
- Investigate historical queries in relation to the potential alteration of existing network and if necessary, carry out associated post excavation site visit to record data in relation to surrounding built environment.
- To overview weekly extracts from relevant GIS databases and transfer this data onto relevant engineering laptops.
- Update existing LPS geography through the manipulation of drawings using GIS by scanning, rectifying and digitising.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- 2 years' experience working in an Engineering department OR a relevant GIS Qualification
- Experience digitisng on a GIS system
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong IT skills
- GIS Qualification
- Relevant experience using GIS for a Utility company
Full job description and salary information available upon application.
For more information, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07967839600.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care