Our client requires a temporary Senior Recreation Assistant to work in the Lisburn area for a range of shifts.
Pay rate: £10.62 p/hr
Duties and Responsibilities;
To assist the Duty Officer with the organisation and supervision of all aspects of operational staff duties and to ensure that the highest standards of health and safety, cleanliness and general customer care are maintained at all times.
On a shift basis, provide frontline supervision, dealing with daily operational developments including supervision of facility users, deployment of employees, issue of equipment and other materials, and directing specific tasks
The post holder will undertake manual and supervisory duties and any other duties required and/or as may be assigned by the Duty Officer, including assisting with operational rigs and cleaning, cover for sickness, leave or staff vacancies and will deputise for the Duty Officer as required
- One year's experience of working within a wet or dry facility, e.g. Outdoor Sports Pitches, Leisure Centre, Recreation Centre, Private Fitness Club or other sport/leisure organisation
- Previous experience dealing with the general public
- Experience of recording and maintaining information
- A First Aid at Work Qualification
- Previous experience within the Leisure Industry
- Experience of I.T. based systems
*Please note Successful candidates will be required to complete an Enhanced Access NI Check