Staffline Recruitment are seeking a Recruitment Administrator on behalf of our client based in Meath. This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning organisation who is progressively expanding.
At present this is a part time job however over time due to expansion there is a high possibility that this will become a full-time job. The role would ideally be suited to an individual who needs flexibility in terms of work life balance. This is a part time job Monday to Friday 20 hours a week.
- Liaise with all store managers to determine staffing requirements.
- Lead all recruitment administration. This includes but is not limited to diary / calendar management, logistics (meetings, visits and interviews); Staff Requisitions; designing of role descriptions; implementing approval process etc
- Build all new roles on our social platforms to make our jobs visible to those we want to attract and make the best and most effective use of our recruitment accounts with jobs.ie, Indeed.com, our company website and other selected mediums.
- Work on projects with the HR team to continually drive improvements in our recruitment process.
- Completing all employment checks from candidates and coordination of the onboarding process. Ensure compliance with employment and data protection related legal requirements.
- Maintaining structure and consistency in all hiring activity across the team and being proactive in creating reports / KPIs that help the team.
From time to time the individual will be expected to assist the wider HR function for example employee relations.
- Third level qualification in related discipline such as Human Resources, Business Administration, or other relevant qualification
- Experience of owning and managing the recruitment process and experience or exposure to the HR duties outlined above.
- Exceptional IT skills, including Excel and Word and experience of jobs.ie/Indeed.com and social media.
- Strong administration experience and the ability to organise your work and time effectively.
- Previous experience in a very busy environment with ever changing workloads and priorities.
- Experience of liaising with colleagues, internally and externally and comfortable having challenging conversations.
- Strong knowledge of related recruitment and employment legislation
- Excellent communication skills, great attention to detail
An individual who is working or has a CIPD qualification would be an advantage.
If you have any interest in this role please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org