Recruitment administrator Band 3
The Client: Local Public body based in Armagh, serving local residents.
- Reference checks
- Assessing and Uploading documents to system
- Speaking with clients/candidates
Hours of work: Monday-Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm - hybrid-3 days in office and 2 at home
- 4 GCSEs at Grades A-C including English Language or equivalent / higher qualification AND 1 years' experience in a clerical / administrative role OR 2 years' experience in a clerical / administrative role.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office products including Word and Excel or equivalent.
- Previous experience in recruitment/HR Sector
- Rates of pay £10.40 per hour + Holiday Entitlement
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.