Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking a Temporary Recruitment Administrator on behalf of a leading transport company in Belfast.
Hours of Work: 37 hours per week
Salary: £11.07 per hour
Successful candidates will be part of the fast-paced recruitment team, processing applications for vacancies both permanent and temporary staff, from authorisation to induction. Candidates will be held responsible for shortlisting application forms, administration, providing support and advice to line managers.
- Processing recruitment exercises using recruitment systems i.e., preparing paperwork, advertise jobs, shortlist applications, organise interviews/tests etc.
- Prepare offer letters and contracts for successful applicants.
- Ensure all internal paperwork relating to the recruitment is processed, reviewed, and signed off.
- General administerial work.
- Advertise new vacancies and ensure the status of current vacancies are up to date.
- Organise induction sessions.
- Respond to any internal or external queries.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in an HR environment to include working with recruitment systems
- Experience of providing advice and guidance to line managers and employees on issues.
- Experience of working in a customer service role.
- Knowledge of current employment legislation.
- Awareness of legislative requirements in an HR department.
- A minimum of 3 GCSEs at Grade C or equivalent including Maths or English OR at least 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Relevant experience in recruitment within the Public Sector.
- Experience of an e-recruitment system.
- Educated to degree level.
- CIPD qualified or willing to work towards a CIPD qualification.
Only candidates who meet the essential criteria will be considered. BELSL.