Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Staffline Recruitment is leading provider of Recruitment, Talent Management and HR Solutions with an extensive list of prestigious clients, in both the public and private sectors. We are an established brand name with eleven branch offices stretching throughout the island of Ireland, a permanent workforce of around 180 corporate employees and an exciting growth strategy.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our award-winning team in Belfast. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are passionate about working in a unique, fast paced environment.
The successful candidate will provide a quality tailored recruitment service to clients and candidates, whilst continually meeting targets.
The role will deliver on the following key responsibilities:
Sales Activity and Business Development
- New business generation
- Meet sales / gross profit targets in line with KPIs
- Client visits - new and service as well as identifying and following up business leads
- Support on proposal documents and tenders; negotiate fees and rates in line with Company policy as well as complying with approvals / discounts allowed before issuing Terms of Business
- Responsible for candidate sourcing
- Client Management, identifying client needs and provide regular feedback on quality of service
- Vacancy management
- Collate information on clients such as number of employees, department, attrition etc as well as identifying sale opportunities to include the cross selling of brands and services
- Network internally and externally with clients
- Benchmark for clients - salary, availability, candidate pool, industry activity
- Responsible for candidate sourcing and talent pooling
- Pre screen and register candidates in line with weekly KPIs
- Prepare candidates before interviews
- Responsible for skills testing candidates and providing information to candidates on client history, structure, culture and promotion prospects.
- Negotiate job offers, notice periods and terms of employment
- Spec CVs / market candidates, search / shortlist CVs/, ensure CVs are of a high standard and reflective of client requests
- 3+ years Recruitment Consultancy experience or 2 years direct sales experience within the last 5 years in a target driven environment where you have had to identify new clients and maintain existing clients in one of the following specialist areas: Finance, ICT, HR, Legal, Sales and Marketing or Supply Chain and Logistics, Engineering, Food and Manufacturing or Life Science/ Pharmaceutical.
- 7 GCSEs including English and Maths at grades A-C or equivalent
- Experience of using MS Office to include Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills with proven ability to engage stakeholders at all levels
- Strong commercial acumen and awareness
- Full clean driving licence or access to transport as occasional travel is required
- Recruitment Consultancy experience within the Northern Irish market.
- Use of recruitment computer databases
- Professionally qualified (REC or NRF)
- Competitive base salary with generous Rewards & Recognition Scheme (OTE circa £60k)
- 29 days annual leave including Public Holidays rising to a total of 35 days annual leave on successful completion of probation period
- Private Health care from day 1 of employment with the option to add your family/friends
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Schemes
- Life Assurance - 4x Salary
- Work Anniversary rewards from 5 years plus
- Eye Care vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Conference
- Recognised Industry Qualification (REC)
- Share Save Scheme
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. Closing date for receipt of CVs is Tuesday 27th of September 2022 at 4pm.