Grafton Recruitment is one of the largest recruitment companies in Europe and we have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join the team in Cork City. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a fast paced environment. We provide a fun working environment where you will enjoy coming to work. We welcome input, this will be a business we run together as a team, your ideas matter and will be taken on board. We promise to inspire and motivate you & encourage learning & growth.
The Recruitment Consultant will assume responsibility for attracting the best candidates and building solid relationships with clients.
- Client Management
- Best practice and innovation to attract high performing candidates
- Business Development
- Quality Compliance
The Recruitment Consultant will exceed customer expectations within a results driven environment. You will be passionate about your career and have a proven track record in recruitment and/or sales, influencing, negotiating and problem solving.
- 1 Years Recruitment Consultancy experience within the last 5 years Or 2 Years direct sales experience within the last 5 years in a target driven environment where you have had to identify new clients and maintain existing clients.
- Full, clean driving licence as travel required throughout the Island of Ireland
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills with proven ability to engage stakeholders at all levels.
- Proven experience of building strong customer relationships
- Experience of working in a KPI driven environment
- 3rd level qualification
- 2 Years Recruitment Consultancy experience within the last 5 years or 3 Years direct sales experience within the last 5 years in a target driven environment
The role will be based in our Cork City Office however some travel may be required.
Attractive base salary
Benefits, after successful completion of probation period including Company pension