JOB TITLE : Recruitment Consultant
LOCATION : Walkinstown
Staffline Recruitment is one of the largest recruitment companies in Ireland and we have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join the team in Walkinstown. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a fast paced environment.
The Recruitment Consultant will assume responsibility for attracting the best candidates and building solid relationships with clients.
- Client Management
- Best practice and innovation to attract high performing candidates
- Business Development
- Quality Compliance
The Recruitment Consultant will exceed customer expectations within a results driven environment. You will be passionate about your career and have a proven track record in recruitment and/or sales, influencing, negotiating and problem solving.
- 1 Years' Recruitment Consultancy experience within the last 5 years Or 2 Years' direct sales experience within the last 5 years in a target driven environment where you have had to identify new clients and maintain existing clients
- 5 Leaving Certificate subjects at grades A-C including English and Maths.
- Full, clean driving licence as travel required throughout ROI
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills with proven ability to engage stakeholders at all levels.
- Proven experience of building strong customer relationships
- Experience of working in a KPI driven environment
- 3rd level qualification
- 2 Years' Recruitment Consultancy experience within the last 5 years or 3 Years' direct sales experience within the last 5 years in a target driven environment
The role will be based in our Walkinstown office however some travel may be required.
- Attractive base salary
- Uncapped commission
- Benefits (Health care & Pension)
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. Closing Date for applications is Friday 12th of February 2021 at noon.