Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Staffline Recruitment takes its place on the island as a leading provider of Recruitment, Talent Management and HR Solutions with an extensive client list. The Company is an established brand name with nine branch offices stretching throughout the island of Ireland and a permanent workforce of around 150 employees.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Lisburn. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate will ensure they exceed clients' expectations and provide quality tailored recruitment services to candidates whilst continually meeting targets.
The role will deliver on the following key responsibilities:
Sales Activity and Business Development
- New business generation
- Meet sales / gross profit targets in line with KPIs
- Client visits - new and service as well as identifying and following up business leads
- Support on proposal documents and tenders; negotiate fees and rates in line with Company policy as well as complying with approvals / discounts allowed before issuing Terms of Business
- Responsible for candidate sourcing
- Client Management, identifying client needs and provide regular feedback on quality of service
- Vacancy management
- Collate information on clients such as number of employees, department, attrition etc as well as identifying sale opportunities to include the cross selling of brands and services
- Network internally and externally with clients
- Benchmark for clients - salary, availability, candidate pool, industry activity
- Offer an on-call service to clients when required
- Gathering client information through calls, visits and networking events using well prepared questions to build a full picture of clients to include organisational chart, business operations, main decisions makers and future business goals.
- Responsible for candidate sourcing and talent pooling
- Pre screen and register candidates in line with weekly KPIs
- Prepare candidates before interviews
- Responsible for skills testing candidates and providing information to candidates on client history, structure, culture and promotion prospects.
- Negotiate job offers, notice periods and terms of employment
- Spec CVs / market candidates, search / shortlist CVs/, ensure CVs are of a high standard and reflective of client requests
- 1 year Recruitment Consultancy experience within the last 5 years or 2 years direct sales experience within the last 5 years in a target driven environment where you have had to identify new clients and maintain existing clients
- GCSEs English and Maths at grades A-C or equivalent
- Experience of using MS Office to include Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills with proven ability to engage stakeholders at all levels
- Strong commercial acumen and awareness
- Full clean driving licence or access to transport as occasional travel is required
- 2 years Recruitment Consultancy experience within the last 5 years or 3 years direct sales experience within the last 5 years in a target driven environment
- Use of recruitment computer databases
- Professionally qualified (REC or NRF)
- Competitive base salary
- Up to 25% commission paid monthly
- Attractive enhanced holidays of 25 Days Annual Leave plus 10 Statutory holidays
- Benefits (Pension, Life Assurance, Private Health care from day 1 of employment with the option to add your family/friends)
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below, closing date for receipt of CVs is Monday 24th May 2021 at noon.