JOB TITLE: Recruitment Consultant
Staffline Recruitment takes its place on the island as a leading provider of Recruitment, Talent Management and HR Solutions. Staffline is an established brand name with nine branch offices stretching throughout the island of Ireland and a permanent workforce of around 150 employees, plus an extensive list of world-renowned clients spanning a full range of sectors.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Cork. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate will ensure they exceed clients' expectations and provide quality tailored recruitment services to candidates whilst continually meeting targets.
- Client Management
- Best practice and innovation to attract high performing candidates
- Business Development
- Quality Compliance
The role will deliver on the following:
Sales Activity and Business Development
- New business generation
- Meet sales / gross profit targets in line with KPIs
- Client visits - new and service as well as identifying and following up business leads
- Support on proposal documents and tenders; negotiate fees and rates in line with Company policy as well as complying with approvals / discounts allowed before issuing Terms of Business
- Responsible for candidate sourcing
Client & Candidate Management
- Identify client needs and provide regular feedback on quality of service
- Vacancy management
- Site management
- Collate information on clients such as number of employees, department, attrition etc, as well as identifying sale opportunities to include the cross selling of brands and services
- Responsible for candidate sourcing and talent pooling
- Pre screen and register candidates in line with weekly KPIs
- Prepare candidates before interviews
- Any other duties as required
- 1 years' Recruitment Consultancy experience within the last 5 years Or 2 years' direct sales experience within the last 5 years in a target driven environment
- Leaving Certificate to include English and Maths at grades A-C
- Full, clean driving licence or access to transport as occasion travel is required
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills with proven ability to engage stakeholders at all levels
- Proven experience of building strong customer relationships
- Experience of working in a KPI driven environment
- 2 years' Recruitment Consultancy experience within the last 5 years or 3 years' direct sales experience within the last 5 years in a target driven environment
- Use of recruitment computer databases
- Professionally qualified (REC or NRF)
The role will be based in our Cork office however some travel may be required.
- Competitive base salary (€25,000-€35,000)
- Generous Rewards & Recognition Scheme (Commission paid monthly)
- Attractive enhanced holidays of 25 Days Annual Leave plus 10 Statutory holidays
- Benefits (Company Pension scheme, Work Anniversary rewards from 5 years plus, Life Assurance, Private Health care from day 1 of employment with the option to add your family/friends)
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. Closing Date for applications is Monday 31st May at noon.