Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Staffline Recruitment Ireland are offering amazing opportunities to start a career in recruitment - no previous recruitment experience is necessary as full training will be given. If you have previous b2b sales experience; are passionate about providing exquisite customer care and considering a new career with flexible working; excellent pay and benefits, then this is the role for you.
Staffline Recruitment takes its place on the island as a leading provider of Recruitment, Talent Management and HR Solutions with an extensive client list. The Company is an established brand name with ten branch offices stretching throughout the island of Ireland and a permanent workforce of around 150 corporate employees.
We have a number of vacancies for recruitment consultants to join our highly motivated and award winning teams across our different branch locations in Belfast, Portadown, Ballymena, Lisburn and Derry.
The ideal candidate will ensure they exceed clients' expectations and provide quality tailored recruitment services to candidates whilst continually meeting targets.
The role will deliver on the following key responsibilities:
Sales Activity and Business Development
- New business generation
- Meet sales / gross profit targets in line with KPIs
- Client visits - new and service as well as identifying and following up business leads
- Support on proposal documents and tenders; negotiate fees and rates in line with Company policy as well as complying with approvals / discounts allowed before issuing Terms of Business
- Responsible for candidate sourcing
- Client Management, identifying client needs and provide regular feedback on quality of service
- Vacancy management
- Collate information on clients such as number of employees, department, attrition etc as well as identifying sale opportunities to include the cross selling of brands and services
- Network internally and externally with clients
- Benchmark for clients - salary, availability, candidate pool, industry activity
- Responsible for candidate sourcing and talent pooling
- Pre screen and register candidates in line with weekly KPIs
- Prepare candidates before interviews
- Responsible for skills testing candidates and providing information to candidates on client history, structure, culture and promotion prospects.
- Negotiate job offers, notice periods and terms of employment
- Spec CVs / market candidates, search / shortlist CVs/, ensure CVs are of a high standard and reflective of client requests
- GCSE English and Maths at grades A-C or equivalent
- Experience of using MS Office to include Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Full clean driving licence or access to suitable transport as occasional travel is required
- Competitive entry level base salary £19k-£22k with Year 1 OTE £30k and ongoing progression
- Up to 25% commission paid monthly
- 29 days annual leave including Public Holidays rising to a total of 35 days annual leave on successful completion of probation period
- Supported training and development, including the opportunity to gain professional accredited Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) qualification
- Benefits (Pension, Private Health Care & Life Assurance cover; available from Day 1 of employment)
- Hybrid Working Policy (option to work from home 1 day per week)
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below.