€35,000 - Full Time Position
Here at Staffline Recruitment, we are searching for a Recruitment Consultant to join our client's team. Specialising in security systems and investigative solutions. The successful candidate will be responsible for refining the recruitment process and providing insight and feedback on how to attract the best talent to the company.
- At least 1 years' experience working in a recruitment environment.
- Strong administration and organisation skills.
Qualities and Skills:
- The capacity to understand and contribute to the delivery of the organisation's goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the vision & values and business objectives (Solutions Strategy) for the wider organisation.
- Delivers results which contribute to the achievement of the business goals and objectives
- Deals professionally and positively with change.
- Offers new ideas and suggestions to improve performance.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Working alongside the HR team and Recruitment team to be a first point of contact for all recruitment activities.
- Managing the recruitment process from beginning to end including administration, tracking, screening, sourcing candidates and assessing applicants and conducting interviews.
- Demonstrating commitment to equality and diversity throughout this process.
- Coordinating any diary management and communications with candidates.
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate review to Megan Nolan at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link or contact Megan Nolan at our Walkinstown Branch, on 01 4595288