Recruitment Consultant (Dundalk)
JOB TITLE : Recruitment Consultant
LOCATION : Dundalk
Grafton Recruitment is one of the largest recruitment companies in Europe and we have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join the team in Dundalk. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a fast paced environment.
The Recruitment Consultant will assume responsibility for attracting the best candidates and building solid relationships with clients.
- Client Management
- Best practice and innovation to attract high performing candidates
- Business Development
- Quality Compliance
The Recruitment Consultant will exceed customer expectations within a results driven environment. You will be passionate about your career and have a proven track record in recruitment and/or sales, influencing, negotiating and problem solving.
- 1 Years' Recruitment Consultancy experience within the last 5 years Or 2 Years' direct sales experience within the last 5 years in a target driven environment where you have had to identify new clients and maintain existing clients
- 5 Leaving Certificate subjects at grades A-C including English and Maths.
- Full, clean driving licence as travel required throughout NI
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills with proven ability to engage stakeholders at all levels.
- Proven experience of building strong customer relationships
- Experience of working in a KPI driven environment
- 3rd level qualification
- 2 Years' Recruitment Consultancy experience within the last 5 years or 3 Years' direct sales experience within the last 5 years in a target driven environment
The role will be based in our Dundalk Office however some travel may be required.
Attractive base salary
Benefits, after successful completion of probation period including Company pension.
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. Closing Date for applications is Tuesday 17th of December 2019 at 12pm.