Recruitment Consultant Engineering
Staffline Recruitment is currently seeking a Recruiter on behalf of our client based in Monaghan. You will be responsible for driving the recruitment campaigns within the business. This recruitment will be across all departments, from qualified electricians, auditors, supervisors, H&S personnel, IT, administration etc. This person will have sole responsibility for sourcing, screening and placing candidates across the rapidly growing Smart Metering team. You will put robust recruitment systems in place and be responsible for keeping these under review and improving on them.
As the Recruitment Executive, your main aim is to recruit high quality, skilled candidates and promote a culture from the outset that where safety is at the top of the agenda.
The salary for this role will be based on previous experience.
- Responsible for the full 360° recruitment process of staff.
- Maintain and update the company's recruitment database.
- Business development with existing and new candidates in the Irish market.
- Candidate attraction - sourcing talented professionals for our existing clients through the existing database, social media, networking and advertising.
- Candidate screening - interviewing candidates, CV presentation and interview preparation.
- Meetings and presentations.
- Generating employee Contracts of Employment and Letters of Offer.
- Ensuring compliance of full on-boarding process.
- Responsible for keeping training matrix up-to-date and follow up expired training records.
- Book asbestos awareness, manual handling, IOSH, safe pass renewals.
- Responsible for liaising with Indeed for specific recruitment campaigns.
- Assist developing company brand, image and wellness initiatives across the business.
- Assist with preparation of ISO audits.
- Any general ad hoc duties.
- HR Qualification or equivalent would be an advantage.
- Strong experience recruiting for high volume roles across multiple teams
- Previous recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Patient, communicative, team player who is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Team player with strong communication skills with a focus on knowledge-sharing
- Strong admin skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent time Management
If you have any interest in this role please contact email@example.com