Recruitment Consultant | Swords | Permanent
RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT | SWORDS | PERMANENT
Staffline Recruitment is one of the largest recruitment companies in Ireland with established branches across the island. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Swords team. This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified candidate to join a strong team with a well-established, local presence. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a fast paced environment.
The Recruitment Consultant will assume responsibility for attracting the best candidates and building solid relationships with clients.
KEY COMPETENCIES |
- Client Management
- Best practice and innovation to attract high performing candidates
- Business Development
- Quality Compliance
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will exceed customer expectations within a results driven environment. You will be passionate about your career and have a proven track record in recruitment and/or sales, influencing, negotiating and problem solving.
Essential Criteria |
- 1 years' Recruitment Consultancy experience within the last 5 years Or 2 years' direct sales experience within the last 5 years in a target driven environment where you have had to identify new clients and maintain existing clients
- Full, clean driving licence as travel required throughout ROI
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills with proven ability to engage stakeholders at all levels.
- Proven experience of building strong customer relationships
- Experience of working in a KPI driven environment
Desirable Criteria |
- 3rd level qualification
- 2 Years' Recruitment Consultancy experience within the last 5 years or 3 Years' direct sales experience within the last 5 years in a target driven environment
The Package |
- Attractive base salary
- 25 days holidays
- Uncapped commission
- Excellent benefits
The role will be based in our Swords office however some travel may be required. If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply via the link below. Please note, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.