Our onsite team based in our Swords Branch is growing and we are looking for a hard-working Resourcer/ Recruitment Coordinator to join our very busy on-site team. Previous Recruitment experience is not essential although is highly desirable. To be successful you must have a strong background in Administration Coordination and have strong attention to detail. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with our team with the potential of career progression and permanent contract on offer.
THE ROLE |
You will be responsible for working with the On-Site Team and assisting in the coordination of recruitment of team members for a variety of temporary roles with our clients.
· Sourcing new candidates for the business using a variety of methods for vacancies to meet client's requirements and build candidate pools
· Conduct telephone and face-to-face interviews
· Being the first point of contact for any recruitment queries or issues on site
· Full on-boarding of new starts including administration in relation to payroll, data input, preparing employment letters, references and personal data
· Complete Manual Handling and new start inductions specific to individual clients
· You will be able to build and maintain effective relationships with both clients and customers
· At least 1 years customer service or sales experience
· Strong administrative skills
· Experience working to KPI's and targets
· The ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and strong problem-solving skills
The role will be based in our Swords Office however some travel may be required.
· Attractive base salary
· Benefits, after successful completion of probation period including Company pension
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Dylan Westphal in the Swords Branch.