Recruitment Manager - Public Sector
Recruitment Manager - Public Sector
At Staffline Recruitment we are working on behalf of a prominent Public Sector body who are seeking to recruit an experienced and motivated Recruitment Manager to join their expanding HR team.
As a key member of the HR Operations Team, the purpose of this role will be to lead, manage and develop the Recruitment & Selection function to provide a high quality service and deliver on the mission, vison and strategy of this organisation.
This position will have the following key responsibilities:
- Work with the HR Operations Manager to implement best practice approaches to strategic workforce planning, resourcing and recruitment, with a focus on job analysis and design, to align talent and HR/budgetary resources with business
- Lead and develop the recruitment & selection function with a continuous improvement mind-set and a focus on standards and quality.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and lead continuous improvement projects to ensure we focus on a positive candidate experience across all our office locations.
- Drive quality of hire, reducing attrition, minimizing cost per hire and agency spend
- Develop and promote the employer Brand and Value
- End to end management of open positions for specific business units
- Source candidates for specific specialist vacancies and develop talent pools for existing and future
- Identify proactive methods of recruitment and continuously look for new ways to improve sourcing candidates.
- Build and foster relationships with key stakeholders as a trusted advisor to drive talent strategy and meet hiring requirements
- Develop and coach internal managers on "best practice" recruitment approaches and hiring processes and share insight and best practice across the team
- Work with hiring managers to produce job descriptions and determine appropriate selection criteria and requirements
- Use metrics and measures to continually evaluate the success and timeliness of the recruitment process and practices. Set and monitor appropriate targets for the completion of hiring campaigns
- Manage assigned staff, ensuring they are equipped with a clear understanding of requirements and expectations; are developed, supported, performance managed and valued as employees
- Lead with an agile mind-set, focused on problem solving through creative solutions, and thrive in a fast paced, high growth
Interested candidates will meet the following requirements:
- A Third Level qualification in Human Resources
- A minimum of 5 years consecutive experience in a senior HR role
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a senior recruitment role, within the last 5 years
- A thorough knowledge of current Irish and EU legislation relating to Employment Law
- Membership of the CIPD
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships
- Proven track record in leadership and management
This newly created role is a super opportunity to secure a role where you will ownership while driving change and innovation with a growing and dynamic organisation.
The position will be offered as a 12 month contract with a very strong possibility of extension upon completion. A salary in the region of €55,000 - €60,000 plus benefits will be payable.
To be considered for this position, please send an up to date version of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
For further information please call Laura directly on 086 1409232.