Recruitment Operations Manager (Onsite)
Job title: Recruitment Operations Manager (Onsite)
Staffline Recruitment takes its place on the island as a leading provider of Recruitment, Talent Management and HR Solutions with an extensive client list. We are an established brand name with ten branch offices stretching throughout the island of Ireland and a permanent workforce of around 160 corporate employees.
Due to increased demand from our existing portfolio of clients and the Company's continued growth and expansion, we have an exciting and rare opportunity for a Recruitment Operations Manager to join our team.
The Operations Manager will play a pivotal role in establishing, growing and managing the Onsite Operations in line with company processes and procedures. The ideal candidate will ensure the onsite teams deliver against defined sales, costs and profit lines to budget.
Specifically, the role will deliver on the following key areas:
Business Development & Sales Delivery
- Management of a team of Account Managers and Account Co-ordinators focusing on providing onsite recruitment solutions to Key Customer Accounts. Creation of innovative recruitment solutions including sourcing strategies for volume recruitment and seasonal peaks and trough.
- Set up and management of timely and accurate delivery of Management Information (MI) in order that this contract is delivered on the agreed client SLAs. You will report on this monthly to the Managing Director and thereafter as directed by the client SLAs.
- Collaboration with stakeholders internally and externally in order that 100% client fulfilment is delivered. This will include volume roles and peak season increases.
- Prepare business proposals / tenders and negotiate rates and fees in line with agreed fee matrix.
- Assist Onsite MD in the creation of the annual budget plan and delivery of same.
- Develop effective business and corresponding action plans, set quarterly aims, targets and objectives to ensure client expectations and SLA requirements are achieved.
- To monitor progress against plan and report as required variance to plan. Where there is a negative variance propose action to remedy.
- Deliver temp margin targets as set by the Company, through quarterly and annual analysis of client spend.
People & Performance Management
- Facilitate weekly sales meetings reviewing business in process pipeline, financial pipeline, interview pipeline and weekly GP delivery.
- Set and agree business delivery expectations and minimum performance measures for all team members.
- Set targets and objectives (KPIs) according to the performance and development cycle.
- Monitor and review team performance and achievement on a regular basis including one to one's, annual appraisals and review of Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensure all Onsite operations are fully compliant, with processes and procedures being met ethically and legally and in accordance with Company Policy and Procedures.
- Ensure Quality Audits are completed and up to date monthly.
- 2 years' experience managing multi-sites.
- Previous experience of change management and conflict resolution
- Demonstrable track record in successfully running a recruitment business/branch, with a proven track record of exceeding GP and NP targets, in a manufacturing environment, pharmaceutical experience would be desirable.
- Excellent financial management skills with strong commercial acumen.
- Track record in delivering significant business wins.
- Track record in successfully growing, developing and running temp recruitment divisions across multiple sectors.
- Second level qualifications eg Leaving Certificate to include English & Maths at grades A-C or equivalent i.e 5 GCSES at grades A-C
- Full, clean driving licence as occasional travel required throughout ROI and NI.
- Professionally qualified (REC or NRF)
- Third level qualification
- Competitive base salary & Generous Rewards & Recognition Scheme OTE €70-75K
- 29 days annual leave including Public Holidays rising to a total of 35 days annual leave on successful completion of probation period
- Company Pension scheme
- Private Health care from day 1 of employment with the option to add family
- Work Anniversary rewards from 5 years plus
- Life Assurance
- Eye Care vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced Maternity
- Annual recognition Awards
- Recognised industry Qualification (NRF)
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. Closing date for receipt of CVs is Friday 18tth of February 2022 at 4pm.