|Published||about 1 year ago|
|Contact email||Rachel Gilmore|
Staffline are searching for a Recruitment/HR Manager for the hospitality sector in Limerick. Due to the nature of the business this role is not strictly Monday to Friday and will require some planned weekend working.
This role would be ideally suited to a someone coming from a recruitment background - either agency or in-house.
Main Duties of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Maintain HR Records in a confidential mannner
- Ensure company policies & procedures are adhered to
- Assist in the recruitment, performance management, disciplinaries
- Coordinate induction & conduct session on occasions
- Monitor employee morale, be proactive in listening to and communicating with line management to ensure everyone is treated fairly and respectfully
- Ensure appraisals are carried out
- Liaise with line managers on all matters employment related
- Advise and collaborate with line managars and senior management team on HR policies, procedures and offer guidance and support when necessary
This is a new role with a growing company and will allow the successful candidate to make their mark as the company expands. The Recruitment/HR Manager will work closely with the Managing Director as the company grows over the coming years.