Household Recycling Operative
The Client: Local Government body based in Downpatrick, serving local residents.
The Role: Guiding & assisting users to dispose of approved waste & materials for recycling at Household Recycling Centres. Undertaking general duties at any Household Recycling Centre, as & when required.
Hours of work: 37 hrs per week
- Have at least 1 year's relevant experience in the Waste Management Industry
- At least 6 months' experience dealing with the public in a face-to-face customer focused role
- Awareness of Health & Safety issues in relation to manual handling, & working with mechanical equipment while in the presence of the public & traffic
- Ability to work on own initiative while working as part of a team
- Ability to maintain work written records
- Hold a full valid driving licence & have access to transport to meet the requirements of the post OR have access to a mode of transport that will enable the post holder to fulfil the role in full
- Ability to work a shift pattern including evenings, weekends & public/bank holidays
- In Return:
- Rates of Pay: £9.18 p/hr
- Holiday Entitlement
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.