REFRIGERATION FIELD SERVICE ENGINEERS | NATIONWIDE | PERMANENT |
Our client provides full manufacturing and supply storage solution services to a wide variety of clients across Ireland. They are industry leaders committed to growing its business which requires strong organisational capability, and the right people in the right jobs. Staffline Recruitment is currently searching for a number of Field Service Engineers to join their team on a permanent basis.
As Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for travelling throughout Ireland ensuring installations, scheduled maintenance and training of product on client sites are completed meeting SLA's. Duties will include maintenance of transport refrigeration. Due to the company's high standards of servicing clients, there is the potential for ad hoc emergency repair work and therefore on call duties are required as part of these roles.
- Liaise with customers and clients in a professional manner
- Installation and maintenance of product on site to a high and consistent standard
- Respond to emergency call outs as needed
- Maintain and adhere to Health & Safety requirements at all times by adhering to health and safety regulations on both company and customer sites
- Responsible for maintaining customer service logs, internal service and stock order records
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by upskilling in products and attending workshops
- Ensure all documentation associated with each project is completed
- Minimum 3 year post apprenticeship experience required
- National craft certificate in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- F-gas certificate C&G 2079 or equivalent
- Experience in transport refrigeration or working on refrigeration in the Ports desirable
- Valid Safepass
- Basic computer literacy
- Full clean drivers license
- Prepared to travel nationwide within Ireland
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, maintaining the company values at all times
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.