Regional Sales Manager
|Published||about 2 months ago|
Regional Sales Manager
Staffline Ireland recruiting for a Regional Sales Manager on behalf of a market leading engineering company. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, industry leader. The Regional Sales Manager will develop a go to market strategy for the UK and Europe.
- Develop, implement and coordinate a sales and marketing strategy in line with the organisation's growth targets for the region.
- Identify the go to market strategy- direct, via distribution or a hybrid of both.
- Appoint and assist in the development of new dealer accounts, where appropriate, within the region.
- Secure sales orders for machines and parts in line with agreed targets, whilst striving to maintain or improve company sales margins.
- Develop, implement and manage sales and marketing initiatives either for direct sales or dealer accounts within the assigned region, in a highly professional capacity, respecting company confidentiality.
- Where appropriate develop and agree annual business plans for each dealer account, providing regular documented feedback on progress vs plan throughout the year.
- Ensure all accounts are formally contracted, current and aligned to company standards.
- Establish sales targets and provide forecasts for machines and parts sale.
- Work with dealer accounts and company parts representatives to drive parts sales and improve dealer service levels.
- Participate in establishing and tracking dealer / end user customer satisfaction levels.
- Attend trade shows, dealer conferences, and exhibitions and play an active part in marketing activities as appropriate.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Professional level practical knowledge of the principles and practices involved in new business development, product marketing and sales
- Significant direct experience of managing dealer accounts within the capital equipment construction business is preferred, although not essential
- Ideally fluent (to professional business level) in English
- In-depth technical, sales and applications knowledge of volumetric mixer products
- Excellent interpersonal skills to prepare and deliver formal presentations to customers
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills to develop sales strategies
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Office packages
- Ability to work independently while coordinating activities with a variety of large teams
- Time and Territory Management practices must be exceptional
- Need for commercial and innovative thinking
- You must be goal and result orientated with the energy, perseverance, and commitment to drive forward sales to our Dealers and their customers.
- Significant international travel is required to assigned territories
The successful Regional Sales Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus:
- Excellent total compensation package to include sales incentive plan, free Westfield health care for you and your dependents, contributory pension scheme and life assurance cover.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Access to global learning and development programs offering accredited and specialist training.
- Wide range of discounts and offers on restaurants, cafes, hotels, gyms, retailers, day excursions, supporting our local businesses and communities.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.