Registered Nurse Peripatetic - Nationwide
Registered Nurse - Peripatetic
Salary: £36,000 approx. per annum
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Registered Nurse - Peripatetic on a full time permanent basis, to be based across our client's sites located at:
- East Belfast
For over 20 years, our client has been providing community based professional nursing care to residents who are either frail elderly, terminally ill, require convalescent or respite care.
As the Registered Nurse - Peripatetic you will:
- Work within a nursing home environment across all locations as required to provide person centred nursing care and support to patients / residents and their relatives.
- Be expected to participate as part of a team and using a person centred approach, assess, plan, implement and evaluate care delivered.
- RGN/RMN Qualification
- NMC Registration
- Minimum one year experience
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Fully flexible to cover a variety of shifts, Monday - Sunday
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle to meet the travel requirements
You will receive a salary of £36,000 approx. as well as:
- Group Life Assurance
- Weekly pay
- Comprehensive induction
- Access to free training courses
- Free uniform and parking
- Company Pension Scheme
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland