Registered Nurses - Belfast
Salary: £28,091 - £33,293 per annum and benefit package
Staffline Recruitment are delighted to be working with SpaMedica, recruiting Registered Nurses & Scrub/Theatre Nurses based in Belfast. All roles are offered on a permanent full-time basis with a superb work life balance.
SpaMedica is one of the leading providers of NHS eye patient services. In 2018 they became the largest NHS cataract surgery provider in the UK and are now expanding their services into Northern Ireland.
A clear success story, they have opened more than 10 locations in the UK, a very impressive feat in current times, and with their expansion into Northern Ireland they are clearly growing from strength to strength.
This is an amazing opportunity for Registered Nurses with 12 months' experience to join a wonderful and very successful organisation, with 1,000 employees, helping an incredible 10,000 patients on their journey.
- As a Registered General Nurse, you will work as part of a multidisciplinary team delivering the highest standard of care to our patients.
- You will have a passion for delivering excellent nursing care in a dynamic and innovative theatre environment.
- Responsible for participating in all aspects of the ophthalmic service including surgery, pre-operative assessment, and post-operative care
- RGN/RMN Qualification
- NMC Registration
- Minimum of 1 year Nursing experience in a clinical/hospital setting
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Compassionate and caring nature
- Able to travel to the UK for initial training (fully paid for)
- Excellent verbal, communication skills
- £28,091 - £33,293 per annum
- Staff Pension
- Superb benefits package: Bonus scheme; Referral scheme; Retail/Hospitality/Fitness discounts and a lot more.
- Excellent training and continued professional development, with advancement opportunities
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.