Registered Nurses, Nurse Managers
Registered Nurses, Nurse Managers
Location: Northern Ireland
Salary: Negotiable, dependent on experience
Grafton Recruitment, Northern Ireland's largest Recruitment Agency, are extremely keen to speak with Registered Nurses with varying levels of experience, including Nurse Managers, for full time permanent posts within Private Nursing Homes across Northern Ireland.
If you are currently thinking of a new challenge and new settings in 2020, now is the perfect time to have a chat
Here at Grafton Recruitment, our aim is to find the right job for you and the right fit for our clients. To do this we will:
- Take you through a registration process which will involve a detailed, informal face-to-face conversation to find out more about you, what your career aspirations are and the roles you're interested in - over a cup of tea/coffee.
- This can be done at our Belfast office or one of our six other offices in Northern Ireland at a time and date that suits you and your schedule.
- Assist you with CV writing skills
- Assist you with pre-interview prep work to help ease those nerves
There are so many benefits of working in the Private sector that you may not have thought of, such as:
- The opportunity to really get to know your residents and build positive relationships with residents and their families
- Working alongside other professionals such as Music Therapists, Psychiatrists, Care Assistants, GP's
- Variety - reach resident is an individual with their own needs and personalities. You'll also have the opportunity to work with eldercare, learning disabilities, acquired brain injuries and residents with complex care needs
- The chance to develop and mentor Care Assistants who are new to the Health & Social Care sector - your wisdom, skills and knowledge will be extremely beneficial
- The chance to deliver more personalised care and expand your clinical skills/knowledge
- Flexibility of shift patterns and more focus/support with career development
- RGN/RMN Qualification
- NMC Registration
- Minimum one year experience
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
You can avail of:
- Salaries of up to £36,000 for Registered Nurses
- Salaries of up to £50,000 for Nurse Managers
- Flexible shift patterns
- Access to excellent training and development opportunities
- High quality facilities
- Free uniforms and parking
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlements
- Staff benefits
Contact Details & Deadline
For more information please contact Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV if you have one ready. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692 for a confidential, no obligation chat.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland