Staffline Ireland are working with this leading energy supply company to recruit a Regulatory Analyst to operate from their Belfast office.
Reporting to: Market Development Manager
The Regulatory Analyst is responsible for assisting with the development of operational and commercial arrangements in accordance with the relevant regulatory obligations, contractual framework and appropriate industry standards. The ability to forge strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders will be a critical success factor in the role. The successful candidate will be closely involved in working with numerous industry stakeholders.
- Participation in the development of transportation arrangements arising from modifications to the contractual and legislative framework
- Research into current and future market arrangements both domestically and in other jurisdictions
- Development of new processes and procedures associated with changes to how space is sold on the network
- Analysis, development and continuous improvement of specified business processes
- Development of appropriate business principles and rules to address new development requirements including the introduction of any required legislative changes, external events or internal operational/process improvements
- Keeping up to date with all relevant regulatory obligations and appropriate industry standards
- Assisting in ensuring compliance with conveyance licences
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification with at least 2 year's relevant experience
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as equally on your own as with others in a proactive manner to ensure success in the performance of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey messages in a clear and sufficient manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; with experience in Excel essential
- Proven effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise and remain focused
- Flexible with regards working in a changing environment and the ability to adjust to new work structures, processes, and requirements as necessary
- Evidence of proactively identifying new areas of learning and using newly gained knowledge and skills on the job
- Knowledge of network codes or other energy transportation contracts, energy related IT systems and/or regulatory compliance
- Experience of the energy industry.
For more information, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07967839600.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care