Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Portstewart require a Relief Warden to join their team.
Hours of work: 37 hours per week, 5 days on rota basis to include weekends
Hourly Rate: 1-12 weeks £9.25p/hr 12 weeks + £10.01 p/hr
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with the carvanners in order to offer a quality service on the site, and an attractive holiday experience.
- Accept and record bookings on booking system, take relevant fee and issue receipts.
- Record arrivals and departures on computerized booking system
- Ensure that Council's property is adequately safeguarded.
- Ensure that no public health nuisance is caused
- Deal with any complaints, which may arise
- Any other duties relevant to the operation of a Holiday Park as requested by the Warden
- Carry out duties on Juniper Hill and Carrick Dhu Holiday Parks.
Essential Criteria: - at least 6 months experience of
- Work in an office-based setting
- Administrative type work to include evidence of computer literacy
- Cash handling
- Experience of dealing with the public in a polite and effective manner
- Effective communication skills
- Available on all dates specified including weekends
- Willing to work flexible hours, which will be between 9am and 9pm on a rota basis.
- Knowledge of on-line caravan booking and management systems
- Full driving License
Full Job Description available on request
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.