|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Leanne Garrett|
Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Portstewart/ Portstewart require a Relief Warden to join their team.
Hours of work: 37 hours per week, 5 days on rota basis to include weekends & public holidays
Hourly Rate: £10.50
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with the carvanners in order to offer a quality service on the site, and an attractive holiday experience.
- Accept and record bookings on booking system, take relevant fee and issue receipts.
- Record arrivals and departures on computerized booking system
- Ensure that Council's property is adequately safeguarded.
- Ensure that no public health nuisance is caused
- Deal with any complaints, which may arise
- Any other duties relevant to the operation of a Holiday Park as requested by the Warden
- Carry out duties on Juniper Hill and Carrick Dhu Holiday Parks.
Essential Criteria: - at least 6 months experience of
- Work in an office-based setting
- Administrative type work to include evidence of computer literacy
- Cash handling
- Experience of dealing with the public in a polite and effective manner
- Effective communication skills
- Available on all dates specified including weekends
- Willing to work flexible hours, which will be between 9am and 9pm on a rota basis.
- Knowledge of on-line caravan booking and management systems
- Full driving License
Full Job Description available on request
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link. Leanne Garret will be in contact if you are shortlisted for the role.