|Salary||Up to £25000 per annum + overtime|
|Published||about 1 year ago|
|Contact email||Lidia Fila|
Job Title: Rental Co-ordinator
Company: Jans Lifestyle
Location: 41 Boucher Road, Belfast, BT126HR
Salary: £25,000 plus bonuses
Jans Lifestyle is looking for a Rental Co-ordinator to be responsible for the day-to-day activity of their Belfast rental location ensuring the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction are reached in line with company process and time frames.
- Develop and review policies, programs and procedures concerning customer relations and services provided at depot level.
- Motivate and train the rental team on all aspects of customer excellence.
- Ensure all customer information is entered correctly and inform customers about liability reduction options, and our Terms and Conditions.
- Demonstrate the rental vehicle and all equipment to ensure that customers understand how to operate the vehicle.
- Handle any customer concerns and if necessary, problem solve.
- Liaise with other organisational departments if necessary to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Keep operational efficiency at the forefront of depot activity.
- Ensure all rental vehicles are cleaned and inspected for damage before and after each hire and report any maintenance or damage concerns to the General Manager.
- Provide direction and feedback to team members and assist the General Manager with recruitment of new customer service staff.
- Pro-actively upsell additional sales items and strive to achieve depot targets.
- Have a full, clean valid UK driving licence
- The ability to interact well with customers and make them feel valued
- Able to work well under pressure, both independently and within a team
- Be reliable, flexible, and able to demonstrate high standards when working to targets and customer expectations
- Take responsibility and act on own initiative where necessary.
- Manage customer expectations and conflict resolution
- Achieve sales targets
- Effective time management
- Strong Computer skills in Excel, teams, and 3rd Party Programs
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours, including over weekends and Public Holidays when required
- Previous experience in the vehicle rental sector
- Product/industry knowledge would be an advantage