2 days a week temporary
We are working with our client who are specialising in all areas relating to foreign direct investment and investment promotion.
The full suite of services includes:
location advertising to generate brand awareness; industry-leading tools to develop strategies and identify potential investors; and tailored events and investor roundtables to meet target companies and generate business leads.
The Research Assistant will be responsible for managing participant engagement in the Rankings. The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of Research.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote participation in each ranking survey via telephone calls and email campaigns with existing entrants and potential prospects, meeting set daily targets.
- Communicate progress with Head of Research Rankings.
- Research and update the contact database for each ranking.
- Ensure relevant/key contacts within each target location are included and the database is maintained in an accurate and consistent state.
- Ensure full compliance with GDPR policies and practices.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A-Level or higher in a business, economics, or data related subject
- A minimum of 12 months' work experience in a research/analytical/sales role
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular, Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work with staff at all levels as well as interact in a professional manner with external parties
- Evidence of consistently meeting set targets and standards in daily work
- Proven ability to use and work on own initiative
- Proven high-level of attention to detail
- Adaptable team player with a positive attitude
Please note only candidate's that meet the essential criteria will be contacted.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com