HOTEL RESERVATIONS MANAGER
FULL TIME, PERMANENT
Scheduled to open in the summer of 2019, our client is a brand new hotel situated in the heart of thriving Derry City.
As Reservations Manager you will play an integral part in the launch and growth of the business. You will lead a team of Reservationists to drive and develop revenue strategies and optimise all available space through multiple distribution channels.
- Forecasting and Budgeting.
- Analysis of the competition and customer demand.
- Utilising the Brand's revenue management systems, strategies, processes and procedures to drive guest room revenue.
- Manage the relationship with key Brand contacts through RMCC framework in line with the above strategies.
- Ensure effective information gathering and analysis is conducted in order to identify and maximise on all possible opportunities and minimise any risks.
- Ensure that relevant hotel and commercial team members are actively engaged in all revenue decisions to effectively implement and drive strategies and controls.
- Manage and develop a team of Reservationists.
- Previous direct experience as a Senior Reservations Agent within a similar environment.
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- Experience of leading and developing a team.
- Excellent knowledge of Central Reservations Systems.
Salary: £22,550 pa
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information, you can contact Marc Doorish at the Derry branch, or apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.