Residential Project Manager - Belfast
Residential Project Manager
Salary: £28,785 starting (Pension and Life Assurance Scheme, Additional payments for sleepover and "bleep" service)
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Project Manager on a permanent full time basis based in the North Belfast area. Hours will primarily be Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm, however there will be an expectation to cover overnights and unsocial hours, managing the on-call "bleep service" when required.
Our client holds 30 years' experience in providing care and support to 250- 300 people with enduring mental health issues. Our client is professionally recognised, with their work known in the UK and as far reaching as the USA. This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of Northern Ireland's leading mental health charities.
A full copy of the Job Description is available on request, however you will be responsible for
- Management performance of staff, train new staff and support your staff
- Reviewing, managing and maintaining programme development
- Administration and financial duties
- Taking part in the on call system on a rota basis when required
- Being the main point of contact between the charity and other external bodies
- A Psychiatric Nursing Qualification or Social Care Qualification (QCF Level 5, Degree in Social Work) or Occupational Therapy Degree
- Hold appropriate Professional Registration
- 2 years post qualification experience working in a health and social care setting with people with severe and enduring mental illness.
- 2 years experience of managing a staff team in a mental health setting
- Access to car and full driving licence
- Be able to do on-call duties/shift work/weekend and evening work/overnights/sleep-ins etc including on-call via bleep system when required
**ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED**
You will receive an excellent salary, pension and life assurance scheme along with continued professional development and formal supervision. You'll also receive additional payments for sleep-ins in addition to normal hours as well as additional payments for the carrying of "bleep" device.
You will also receive the opportunity to work with an excellent support network around you. While you are supporting others, you can be sure you'll receive the support you need too.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland