Residential Support Workers - Holywood
Residential Support Workers
Salary: £17,369 (Annual Pay Increases/Pension/Occupational Sick Pay Scheme)
Working Hours: 38 hours per week fully flexible
Grafton Recruitment are delighted to be exclusively recruiting Residential Support Workers exclusively for our client, Camphill Community Glencraig. These roles are all offered on a full time permanent basis
Spread across 100 acres with incredible facilities, Camphill Community Glencraig is a person-centred, therapeutic community where children and adults with learning disabilities can live a meaningful life and develop to their full potential through a holistic creative approach.
- You will provide the highest possible standard of support and care to children/young people and adults with disabilities and challenging behaviour.
- 6 month to 1 year experience of providing care/support in a paid or voluntary setting without an NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- Effective communication skills, basic numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and ability to work under pressure
- Be comfortable with provision of personal care
- Full flexibility to cover a variety of shifts that will include evenings, weekends and unsocial hours on a rota basis
You will receive
- A salary of £17,369 with annual pay increases
- 20 days annual leave pro rata, plus 12 statutory days
- Organisation Pension and Occupational Sick Pay Scheme with qualification periods
- Commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities
- Clear career development opportunities
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland