Our client is seeking to recruit an experienced Resource Planner to join their busy team in Lurgan.
The role involves:
- Ensure Tractor, Trailer and Driver availability meets daily requirement
- Ensure Drivers are allocated and scheduled to work on time for the needs of the business
- Forward planning drivers working week to ensure maximum efficiency on their work time directive
- Manage driver requirements and liaise with HR with recruitment needs.
- Achieve all this by working with, managing and developing all members of the Resource Team.
What are we looking for in the person?
- Language: fluent in English (spoken and written).
- At least 3 years' experience in a Transport environment.
- At least 5 GCSE's including Math's and English.
- IT Literate.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proactive, pragmatic
- Strong analytical skills.
- Qualification in Transport & Logistics (Desirable)
- CPC Qualification (Desirable)