About The Role
- You must be experienced at working within a busy Restaurant and have a deep understanding of Food service to a very high level.
- To manage and motivate employees through effective communication, training and development, in accordance with company policies and relevant employment legislation, ensuring HR procedures are followed.
- To promote and contribute to a harmonious working environment where all employees are treated with respect and dignity. .
- To ensure quality standards and procedures are fully understood, implemented and regularly reviewed, and that formal and informal feedback is used to ensure continual improvement.
- To ensure company policies relating to stock management and stock ordering are implemented and monitored, taking appropriate action to resolve problems.
- To ensure all restaurant employees receive appropriate training, coaching and development to provide effective and efficient service in line with company standards.
- 3 years experience in a Restaurant Management/Supervisery role.
- Have excellent customer care and organisational skills, with all round experience in food and beverage
- Execllent communication and basic numeracy skills.
- Educated to GCSE standard or the equivalent with grades A-C in English and Math
Team Management, Hospitality, Food Service Skills, Menu/Product Knowledge, Exceptional Customer Service Skills, Supervisory Skills