Staffline Recruitment are welcoming applications for a Restaurant Manager based in Mallow
The Restaurant manager Job Description
To make sure the restaurant fulfills or surpasses the goals set for their specific location, the store manager oversees and leads the entire employees of the establishment. Assistant managers, coordinators of training, and employees at the unit level report directly to the store manager. Every day, the store manager operates as though he or she were the sole proprietor of that specific store. Although assistance from the area manager is provided as necessary to help match goals with those of the entire firm, the store manager generally controls the specific shop leadership. Many important tasks, including budgeting, hiring, training, community involvement, inventory control, labor control, etc., fall under this category.
Examples of duties
1. Coaches, counsels and develops Assistant and Trainee managers into a state of self-sufficiency to build and maintain high sales and profits
2. Responds to requests from various head office departments
3. Takes the lead role in managing recruitment, selection, placement, training, development, and HR plans
4. Gets involved in community generating business and goodwill
5. Investigates and responds directly to employee relations and customer complaints having the potential for significant impact on the business
6. Ability to plan and prioritise
7. Operate within the guidelines of the law
8. Ability to adapt to new procedures, standards and changes as directed by company or legislation
9. Conducting in house appraisals in a timely fashion leading to a personnel development plan for all employees
10. Conducts his/her self in a professional manner at all times especially when in the public eye
11. Refers all media enquires to Area Manager/ Marketing Director
12. Gets to know customers profiles and who the market is and goes after it
13. Is fully flexible with regard to working hours, to include weekends and nights.
14. Meets set targets with regard to food costs, labour costs, customer count, QSC Audit, and mystery shopper and pizza audit scores.
You will be:
- A Customer Service Ambassador.
- A great leader with a proven track record.
- Collaborative, flexible and reliable.
- Able to support a rapidly changing programme.
- Positive, with an approachable manner.
- Ensuring a safe, secure, and legal work environment.
- Energised and fuelled by a high-paced operation and equally high expectations, you're resilient, and skilled at managing multiple and often competing priorities.
- Highly motivated and possess an immense sense of pride in your work; you're passionate about delivering the high standards for guests.
- Competitive salary.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Park on site
- Bonus scheme
- Excellent discounts.