Retail & Customer Service Assistant - €29k
Retail & Customer Service Assistant - €29k - Dublin 12
- Fantastic opportunity in a growing company
- A supportive, experienced team
- A dynamic and collaborative environment
- Work Monday - Friday, no weekends!!
- Basic salary of €29,000
- On target earnings of €34,000
Our client is a market leader in the supply of workwear and safety equipment supplying to the industrial and construction sectors. They currently have an opportunity available for an ambitious and experienced Retail Sales Associate to join their team.
This is a super opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual keen to progress their career with a market leading company. The successful candidate will have strong retail and merchandising experience with a positive, friendly attitude. The role will also offer the opportunity to gain experience and training to working as part of the office based administration and customer service team
This permanent position will offer a salary of €29,000 with on target earnings upon reaching sales KPI's of €34,000! Hours of work will be Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 4.30pm - No weekend work!
Reporting to the Retail Area Manager, this role will have the following responsibilities:
- Day to day running aspects of our retail outlet
- Support customer service department
- Serving of Customers
- Order taking & Processing
- Merchandising / Display
- Stock maintenance & rotation, deliveries - (size, style, color, etc.).
- Key Holding
- Candidate must be able to work independently using their own initiative
Interested candidates must meet the following requirements:
- 2 - 3 years significant retail / customer facing sales experience
- Merchandising and stock taking experience
- Cash handling and key holder experience
- A sales focussed attitude and the drive to meet sales targets
- An outgoing and friendly personality with the ability to relate to a diverse range of customers
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to work well as part of a team
- A desire to progress a career and learn within a market leading company
This is a permanent role that will offer a competitive salary up to €29,000 with a genuine opportunity to increase your earnings with commission on your sales.
If you are ready to kick start your career today, please send a copy of your CV for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
Immediate interviews will be held for suitable applicants.